Decades of experience in family law, divorce and mediation.
Why Choose Us?
Your separation, divorce, custody dispute or other matter may be one of the most sensitive and emotional things that you ever go through. You deserve to work with a compassionate, patient and empathetic attorney who is skilled in family law.
Nan M. Joseph and the staff at Divorce Mediation Plus truly care about those they serve in the communities around Leesburg and surrounding northern Virginia.
We Offer Both Legal Representation And Mediation
There is a difference between hiring an attorney to represent your individual interests and working with a mediator. With a mediator, you and your spouse work together to resolve matters involved in the divorce. The mediator can provide legal information. However, an attorney who serves as a mediator in the divorce process cannot give legal advice.
The mediator facilitates conversation and provides legal information to a couple as they work to reach agreements on all aspects pertaining to the divorce such as:
- Dividing marital property and debt
- Crafting a parenting plan
- Spousal support
- Child support
Nan M. Joseph knows that no two cases are the same. You will benefit from and hopefully find solace in the fact that during her 40-plus years of divorce practice, she has handled countless cases, each with its own unique obstacles. Nan M. Joseph is a certified fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. She is AV Preeminent peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating.*
Personalized Service Based On More Than 40 Years Of Experience
Nan M. Joseph and staff will never provide you with cookie-cutter solutions that aren’t specific to you. Instead, we work hard to create customized legal resolutions that seek to achieve what you need most. We can provide superior personalized legal services because of our:
- Dedication to our clients: We know that we would not have work to do if not for our clients, which is why our No. 1 priority is ensuring client satisfaction.
- History of case success: The outcome of your family law case will change your life.
- Experience and recognition from state and national organizations: Nan M. Joseph has more than 40 years of experience. She has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list and Best Lawyers in America and as one of the top attorneys in the D.C. metro area. Nan M. Joseph is also AV Preeminent peer-review rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating.
- Ability to seek cooperative, civilized agreements and family law judgments: While we are fully aware of the fact that family law issues can be extremely contentious and often very divisive and full of anger, our goal is to help you and your family seek cooperative, civilized agreements that minimize litigation and maximize resolution.
Call Today For More Information
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.